Thursday, February 12, 2009

High Tension

I was planning on watching High Tension, pretty much my favorite movie, when I realized I didn't have much time to really dedicate to that, so I just googled where Sonic Youth's song appears in the movie (I google everything)

I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was in one of High Tension's trailers, which means it likely didn't make it into the actual movie. Nevertheless, the trailer was pure unadulterated awesomeness. The song works sooo perfectly with the movie in a way that you just have to watch the movie to understand. Here's a link to the video I saw. Tomorrow's friday the 13th. Everyone needs a little fear in their lives, most especially tomorrow.

****And to anyone who actually reads this, that knows me, I have High Tension and am always willing to watch it with someone new :-)*****

No comments:

Post a Comment